Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Play Del Carmen, Mexico

      Zev and I took a taxi to Playa Del Carmen the next day while the girls stayed in Tulum to check out the ruins. We got a really nice hotel on the beach for nothing and hit the town checking out the scene. Its alot like Cabo San Lucas here, very developed for tourism but really nice. The town was empty though due to the whole swine flu thing so business's were hurting and willing to sell everything for very cheap. I talked with a car rental company and ended up getting a brand new 4x4 Jeep Wrangler for $20!
     The next day the girls showed up and I picked them up in the Jeep and we drove north towards Cancun to go exploring.


     As I was driving down the highway I saw a old abandoned moto cross track on the side of the road so I turned around and went to check it out. Hey ive got full insurance on the Jeep so I zipped down the hill onto the track going over the jumps and spinning out on the berms. It was alot of fun and the Jeep did not break but I think the girls were a little scared. We were all covered in dirt by the end of it. A bit later  we pull off into a little town and go down to the beach for a swim.


     I see a dirt road so I zip down it to find a old construction site. Put it in 4 wheel drive and drive through it out the the beach to admire the view and hang out for a bit.


     We then drove back to Playa Del Carmen for dinner and pool party just loving being back in Mexico!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment