Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 14


^^^^ ( This is a actual note we left on the hotels bulletin board, and it worked. Classic)

Kept a mellow day until later we meet up with 2 girls JJ and Brook who we met the first day in the elevator and they go out downtown with us. We start out at happy endings and play beer pong and take shots. JJ is super feisty and getting slightly out of hand, she is also diggin on Shane pretty hard. After a bit we go over to the strip club with them and get some more beers and shots. Another girl Sara is falling asleep in the front row but the other girls are loving it.
      Barry starts massaging brooks hair from behind and she is seriously orgasming with the craziest faces ever. I took a pic but security made me delete it, you had to be there it was just wow. JJ starts dancing with Sara and brings her back to life. Pretty soon all the girls are getting freaky with each other and everyone is just staring at us. We decide its time to go so we leave and start walking back to the hotel.
      Now the girls are saying absolutely ridiculous things. They are talking about how they frequent bondage clubs in LA and have 28 tails in their closet. I almost died laughing. I take everyone on a shortcut through a big resort and when I go inside I look over and see about 20 girls in bikini's by reception just leaning against the wall staring with a blank look on their face (this is about 4am), totally weirded me out but I dident point it out to anyone because I knew they would cause a scene. Very hilarious night.

1 comment:

  1. Has your mom read these? Strip club!!!???? WHA???? NO no nononononononno-not my boy-I don't believe it. Who wrote this? Must be a fluke.

    ReplyDelete