Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 16


We go out downtown to the Carnival and there are thousands of people out. Carnival games and lots of concerts going on. We were defiantly the only non Mexicans out and were getting stare at by everyone like we were freaks. We went to the Jungle Bar and hung out for a bit and then went back out. I decided to do the bungee jump thing they had set up and got the hang of it pretty quick. was doing double back flips and then tried to do a triple back flip and almost hit my face on the ground haha.

I attempted to speak Spanish to tons a people but failed miserably. I really need to learn to speak Spanish. People were very patient with me though.
Shane tried some carnival games but I think they were rigged. We were out pretty late and went back to the hostel about 4am.

No comments:

Post a Comment