Saturday, March 21, 2009

3.19 Guatamala to Honduras




Wake up at 3:30 and pack up everything and am out the door at 4am and get a taxi to the Bus. Get on the bus and am very surprised how nice it is especially the 1st class section where I am at. Ahhh so glad I spent the extra money, the seat reclines almost all the way back and I get a blanket and pillow and fall asleep in like 2 minutes. I wake up and we are at the Honduaras border crossing and once again im the last one off, not again! I am pleasantly surprised by how mellow the situation is, the immigration office is clearly marked and there is no one hassling me for anything. The whole process took 10 minutes and was a breeze. Nice!
The rest of the ride went well and I even got my own VIP wating room between buses, it was pretty baller I gotta to say.
Got into La Ceiba around dark and got a dorm at a hostel and went to sleep early so I would be rested and ready to go to Roatan Island the next morning and meet up with Zev and Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment