Saturday, March 21, 2009

3.14 to 3.16 Puerto Escondido

The last few days have been spent in Puerto Escondido mostly consisting of lounging around the hostel, going to the beach and partying at night with the rest of the group here. A big chunk of the people left on Friday to go to a little surf town about an hour or so south and they returned on Sunday. Meanwhile a bunch of new travelers showed up to join the festivities including Edward 40 Hands, Bottle Cap Beer Pong, and The Douche Strikes Back. Again Jeff will have to chime in and upload the pictures, some are quite funny.
Since I lost my laptop in the great loss of 09’ I decided to buy a new one here in town. What I did not realize is that any computer bought in Mexico is preset to Spanish and cannot be changed. So now my entire computer is in Spanish and I have no idea what is going on haha. I worked out a deal with the owner of the hostel to leave my bike there for a month or more while I take the bus to Honduras to meet up with my friends, this worked out very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment